Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Prodigy

I just had to share what happened tonight after dinner. I usually never have the TV on during dinner but for some reason I did tonight. After we were through eating Nathan and I cuddled up on the couch to watch "Wheel of Fortune." Nathan has never seen this show before and he was absolutely fascinated by it. When it comes time for the final round three letters pop up on the screen and he screams out "MICROSCOPE" He was right. He started jumping up and down saying that he was the champion and that he would win the $40,000 prize. We didn't have the heart to tell him that Pat Sajack would not be sending him a check.
Mom: "Nathan, that was amazing! How did you know that?"
Nathan: "Because I am smart mom and you are my teacher."

He sure knows how to butter me up. That just earned him another year of homeschooling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW.... how sweet is that. Your a great teacher!!!!!
Can I send my kids to the _____ Academy?