8 things I am looking forward to:
- Starting my new job as a teacher
- Going back to Disney World next March and all my future travels!
- Watching my children each day
- Decorating my house
- Going to the lake tom. morning
- Being skinny. (in my dreams)
8 things I did yesterday:
- Took Nathan to Occupational, Speech and Physical Therapy
- Went to my insurance benefits meeting at school
- Went shopping at Belks.
- Took the kids up to my classroom for 2 hours and worked.
- Labeled Accelerated Reader books with Madelyn
- Made dinner for my family
- Folded Laundry
- Went out to PF Changs with my sweet friends from my High School Discipliship group
8 things I wish I could do:
- Be more laid back
- Eat whatever I want and not gain weight or clog my ateries
- snap my fingers and my kitchen be painted (I can't even decide on a color)
- Go on a mission trip with my kids
- Get pregnant and have a baby
- be more consistent with my kids
- spend more quality time with my kids
- travel all the time
I tag whoever actually still reads this neglected blog.