Thursday, June 11, 2009

POOR NEGLECTED BLOG






I know, I know, I haven't blogged in FOREVER! Our life has been eventful lately. Our house sold, then unsold, then sold again today. I got a job teaching 3rd grade in Owasso. Here is a little more of what we have been up to:




The above pic is of our friend Max. The kids have been taking swimming lessons this week. They have learned so much and have had a blast!




Nathan has to wear this head band because he had ear surgery last week.











Madelyn and Kennedy, aren't they adorable!







We went to Silver Dollar City!








Nathan before his surgery to remove his T- tubes and patch his ear drums.














The kids have had a blast hanging out at Grammy's and Grampy's house on Skiatook Lake. They are dynamite tubers this year which just thrills their daddy's heart.





I have been trying to keep the kids out of the house as much as possible so it can stay picked up since it is for sale. I am amazed at how by moving a toy outside makes it so much more interesting. Doesn't Madelyn look thrilled!


We have had lots of friends over and a lot of popsicles eaten.




So there you have it, a short update on the short family.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those pics..... I'm sooo happy your moving even closer to me!!!!!!!! I can't wait to just walk over to your house.
love you.

kim said...

Cute pics! Can't wait to hear that everything goes through without a hitch! The house is adorable!

Becki Francy said...

Love the pics. Have been missing the updates! And the house is awesome...I need more pics!

Becki Francy said...

Love the pics. Have been missing the updates! And the house is awesome...I need more pics!

Steven said...

congrats on selling the home for the second time and helping the home building community!!!

when do you move into the new house and where is it?

ThatsBaloney said...

Welcome back!
Can't wait to hear about going back to teaching. I can't decide if I'm going back someday...

Dawn said...

Love the house!!!!!

The pictures of the kids are adorable!!

ellen said...

Congratulations on buying/selling! And your new job. I LOVE third graders!

Looks like you all are having a fun summer...

shell said...

How exciting you have been busy! I am so happy for you and the house and job. Let me know if you need anything!

Shelly