Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eights

I have been tagged by Shelly and Rebecca so I guess I should do this:

8 things I am looking forward to:

  • Fall
  • Starting my new job as a teacher
  • Going back to Disney World next March and all my future travels!
  • Christmas
  • Watching my children each day
  • Decorating my house
  • Going to the lake tom. morning
  • Being skinny. (in my dreams)

8 things I did yesterday:

  • Took Nathan to Occupational, Speech and Physical Therapy
  • Went to my insurance benefits meeting at school
  • Went shopping at Belks.
  • Took the kids up to my classroom for 2 hours and worked.
  • Labeled Accelerated Reader books with Madelyn
  • Made dinner for my family
  • Folded Laundry
  • Went out to PF Changs with my sweet friends from my High School Discipliship group

8 things I wish I could do:

  • Be more laid back
  • Eat whatever I want and not gain weight or clog my ateries
  • snap my fingers and my kitchen be painted (I can't even decide on a color)
  • Go on a mission trip with my kids
  • Get pregnant and have a baby
  • be more consistent with my kids
  • spend more quality time with my kids
  • travel all the time

I tag whoever actually still reads this neglected blog.

4 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

Loved your lists and - I'm still reading!

shell said...

I am still a reader too girl. Can not wait to hook up!

Dawn said...

Great list Kathy!!!

I enjoyed hanging out the other night. Your new house is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I am still anxiously awaiting your next post! :o)