Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Miracle!


You know how we have been trying to get Nathan to eat fruit and veggies, well it is going pretty well. Tonight he mixed his corn with ketchup and Jarrett fed it to him by the spoon full. He ate 4 big spoon fulls. He tries to swallow them whole, then his gag reflex kicks in. The faces he makes are hillarious!

A couple of nights ago we tried to get him to eat a grape. He didn't want the skin on it so I painstakingly peeled the skin off an entire grape. Try it sometime, it's fun. He freaked out once it got in his mouth and he swallowed it whole and then his entire dinner came spewing out onto the floor. It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Mc Allen said...

omgaw you are SUCHHHHH a good mommy.... I want you to raise me & peel my grapes! Poor baby Nathan, but I guess he won't be having to try any more unhealthy skinned grapes for awhile ehhh? Just please don't let him tell Peyton that!!

Anonymous said...

seriously... is that a pic of what I think it is?!? you took a pic of him throwing up... gotta really love your children!!! I am proud of him, that is great Kathy! oh, you look awesome!!!! you are so buff! :o)