Thursday, January 3, 2008

IT'S A Miracle

Nathan ate 2 1/2 green beans tonight!! He has an aversion to fruits and veggies so this is a major victory! On the other hand he has a love affair with desert, so being the wise parents that we are, we told Nathan that from now on if he wants desert he has to try something new. It actually worked tonight, I had brownies in the oven while we ate dinner, I think that helped. He soaked the beans in ketchup then swallowed them whole and made a hillarious face. I can't wait to tell his OT and speech pathologist. Anyway, it was one victory in our kitchen tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you celebrate the little things in life! we all need to do that more!

Anonymous said...

It IS a miracle!!! I thought you were mashing everything up and hiding it?? How is that working for ya? Did I just sound like Dr. Phil to you?? :)