Monday, September 15, 2008

Nathanism/Walgreens deals/Old Friends



Our homeschool coop went on a field trip to the Fire Station. The kids had a blast!

Tonight during our family prayer time Nathan prayed that daddy would make a wise decision about who to hire and that he would work hard so that he could retire soon. I think I heard an "AMEN" from Jarrett. I was laughing so hard, I am sure God was too!




Sunday afternoon I met my friend Dawn (Dawnsdiversions) at Walgreens for a little training session. She did great and saved a lot of money and will be getting rebates back on her Walgreens gift card. We had a lot of fun and will be hitting the store again next Sunday. We did make one older gentlemen in line a little anxious because our transactions took so long, but everyone else was a good sport about all of our coupons. I didn't do as good as last week because I stocked up on pull ups which always drives up the bill. I got them for 7.99 plus a 2.00 rapid reward. At least it is better than I used to do. I got the Kashi cereal for 50 cents a box!!!! You can go to their website and print of $2.00 coupon of any Kashi product.

My total savings:$42.80
Rebates I will get: $6.00
My OOP: 23.34


Our dear friends, Traci and Jorge finally moved back home this weekend. We are so excited to have them back. The kids are in "Paradise" to quote Nathan because Max and Kennedy are back. They have had fun playing together.



3 comments:

Dawn said...

You've been busy the past few days.

I really do appreciate you meeting me at Walgreen's and showing me how it's done.

I'm happy Traci has moved back! We'll all have to get together for a game night or something. :)

This pictures of the kids playing are so cute.

Sheri said...

Hey Girlie! Huggies sent me coupons for my 21month old..... not sure why they think I have another kid???????I can barely handle my 3 ;)

Anyway, you can have the PU coupons if you want? let me know.

Just Wedeminute said...

I added your firestation photo to the group photo site...hope that was ok! Thanks for taking it!