Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. DVR Oh my goodness, how did we live without it all of these years. We just got it and we are already spoiled.

2. Kisses from my children!!

3. My savior, Jesus Christ!!!!!! He is awesome, amazing and really cool. If you don't know HIM ask me and I will introduce HIM to you!

4. My amazing husband, who after a hard day at work came home and helped with dinner then took Madelyn to gymnastics and told me to just lay down. He is just the best!!

5. My laptop with wireless Internet. Thank you Jarr bear!

6. I appreciate that I don't have to work outside the home.

7. My Friends! I love doing life with each of you. You all make it so much more fun!

8. I am thankful for my health, even though I am sick today, I am thankful.

9. Pepsi, with crushed ice!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Traci telling me I looked 5 pounds thinner today. You Rock, even though you are a liar!!

11. My mom and dad!! I really appreciate them more now that I am a parent. I still can't figure out how they did it with 5 kids and manage to keep their sanity.

12 Homeschooling on my couch today. Adding double digits is a lot more fun under a cozy blanket in your pjs.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Those are all great.

I love our DVR. As a matter of fact, I'm wanting a second one. LOL

That Traci's a good friend.

I hope you are feeling better. You HAVE to feel better!!

Mom said...

I am thankful for all my children. I love each one of them more with each passing day.I love their life mates too. I love all my grandchildren and the ones to come ! I love your Dad for loving me for who I am. I love that I have a relatonship with Jesus. And I would like to have DVR ! Hint to Dad. Love Mom

Steven said...

DVR is right up there with the Fax machine and the internet for me all amazing items....



ps why hasnt the fly on the wall made very many comments lately?

Margo said...

Love the list! The recycling place is on South Main...near Elite Gymnastics. They take #1 and #2 plastics, newspaper, clear and colored glass, paperboard (cereal boxes, mac & chz boxes, etc), magazines, phone books, paper, and cardboard (corrugated)! I am a huge recycler :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sister...I meant that!!!!!

Karen said...

I love that the DVR was at the top of your list ..... above your husband and Christ! LOL :)