Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So, it's not a boil after all!

I need to clear something up. I do not have a boil! I went to the dr. today because what I thought was a boil was causing me severe pain, to the point of tears. My eye was swollen shut this morning and I had the worst headache in my life. I have a sinus infection and possibly shingles. They are treating me with 4 different meds and pain killers. My head feels a ton better but I am dizzy, tired and vomitting from all the meds. Jarrett, thank you so much for taking care of me and the kids and the house this week. You are truly amazing and such a precious gift to me. I appreciate you and love you!!! You are the best.

Please pray for a family at my church. They lost their 4 month old baby yesterday to SIDS. Baby Abigalyle was in my nursery class at church. Just a couple of Sundays ago I rocked that sweet baby to sleep. Our God is soverign and he will walk the mommy and daddy through this. My heart just aches for them tonight.

4 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

I am glad you went to the doctor and got it taken care of. I think I saw you yesterday standing in line at JBF around 6ish when I was leaving the sale. Hope to see you on Friday. We are going to the same park after coop if you want to come!

Dawn said...

Good grief Kathy! Shingles??!? Aren't you too young for that? Everyone I know that's had it have all been over the age of 50. No wonder you are in pain. I'm sorry!

I will pray for that family. That is devastating. My heart aches for them.

Karen said...

OMG - now that takes the cake for wierd ailments in our family!!!

I will pray for your church friends - that just makes my heart break.

Steven said...

hope you feel better soon... i really dont even know what shingles are.... but they sound nasty....