Saturday, June 2, 2007

My not so exciting life

I have been up all night sick with what I am diagnosing myself with as a sinus infection. Jarrett finally kicked me out of the bed because my horrible snotty noises. I drove myself to the 24hr Walgreens at 5am to buy a sinus cleanse as well as an eyebrow brush, I was desparate. If you have never tried one I would highly suggest this if you are congested and have bad facial pain. The eyebrow brush is to tame my unruly brows. Oh, that reminds me, I got my eyebrows waxed this week. I am trying to avoid going to the dr and getting an antibotic. I used to get these sinus infections all the time when I was teaching school but I now only get them once or twice a year. I blame this one on mowing the lawn for Jarrett this week. He has been busy at work so I thought I would help him out, I think I will reconsider being nice next time.
I have CNN on right now and they said Florida is getting hammered with a tropical storm. My parents are there visiting my g-ma, my sister and her hubby and daughter are at disney world and my sister in law and her family are there for a church retreat. Umm, not a good week to be in Florida. I am glad I am stuck in Oklahoma, congested, achey, feverish, and feeling downright miserable. Just kidding.

Not much has been going on with us which honestly, is really nice. I got my house cleaned this week and our kindergarten homeschool stuff organized. We are officially done with Kindergarten. I can't believe it!!We are going to do summer school so we can study about the places we are visiting on our mediterean cruise and keep up with handwriting and reading. However, it is going to be a very relaxed schedule. If we feel like doing it we will if we don't feel like it we won't. The kids start swim lessons next week. We are hoping the weather gets better around here so we can go to my parents house and swim and go to the lake. Ok, that is all that is going on in our not-so exciting life. Do you like the rambling? I am drugged up on sudafed and tylenol pm. Traci, this is for you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! Thank you!! Sorry your feeling crappy. If I were there I would come and get your kids.
Did you guys have a good weekend?

We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

sup sista