Saturday, June 23, 2007

We got a new digital camera and found an easy way to share our pictures, so if you would like to check it out I have added the web address below. We will be adding more pics each week. You need a password so if you want to look at them email me as my dear hubby is afraid our children will be kidnapped if I post the password on my blog, which nobody reads, except for my dear friend Traci. So Traci, email me and I will give you the password. Have a great day!

www.shortfamilypics.shutterfly.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sister.... I could sooo use a three hour conversation with you!!!!

I need the password !!

Can't wait to come home.

love,
Trac

Anonymous said...

hey I read every so often!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sheri...Hey can Alea come over soon, my kids loved playing with her last week.