Tuesday, July 10, 2007

7 DAYS AND COUNTING


OH MY GOSH, only 7 more days until our trip!!! It is almost here, I can't believe it! The bags are somewhat packed, laundry is getting done and just a few more loose ends to tie up. (no nasty comments people!!!) We are all having to wear the clothes at the bottom of the drawers this week since the decent ones are all washed and packed. DO NOT JUDGE US BY OUR OUTWARD APPERANCES THIS WEEK PEOPLE!

A lot has been going on in our lives, so here is a list:



  • Nathan lost his first tooth!!!!

  • Madelyn got glasses!

  • My oldest sister had a baby, Carson Jacob, he is soooo cute!! Carson and Ty share a birthday!

  • My nephew Ty celebrated his 1st bday!

  • Jarrett and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary!


So, the sun finally came out last Friday. The kids and I along with some friends have gone to my parents pool twice and our family spent Saturday at the lake. We are trying to make up for the last month of rain. It finally felt like summer but guess what, storms rolled in last night, so now it is a nice, gloomy, rainy day.

Today I got up early at the request of Madelyn and her friend Kennedy and went to the donut store and got them donuts. Apparently, I had promised them I would get them donuts in my attempts to get them to sleep last night. I also promised manicures, pedicures, a new car when they are 16.......etc... WHAT was I thinking??? They just came and asked for manicures. Gotta go make good on my promises!!!

No comments: