Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Count Down Continues

Only 2 days to go......I can't believe it is almost here. Jarrett and the kids think the Disney cruise monster has swallowed their mommy. They are ready to have my full attention back. So they will have it in two days. I am going to try to enjoy and savor each moment on this trip with my family. It will be so nice to have time with the kids without other things weighing on my shoulders or the phone ringing or housework that needs to be done. We have a lot of fun things planned but we have left just as much, if not more time free and unplanned. One thing I have learned from all my reading and research is to not over plan when you are traveling with young children. I am hoping that they will enjoy the kids club so Jarrett and I can get some alone time. Disney does the kids stuff up big so I am sure they are going to have a blast.

Today I finally got my travel book done. Praise the Lord!!! Jarrett help me put the finishing touches on it, which I really appreciate. We even picked out some songs to use on our cruise DVD that Jarrett will be producing, of course. The boys got haircuts today and Gracie got more dog food, which she is very happy about. Tomorrow after church is cleaning and last minute packing. Monday is filled with dr.s appointments and tying up any loose ends.

No comments: