Sunday, July 29, 2007

We're Back!!!

Well we made it back to the good ole USA. I just love America and the people here! I feel like singing "God Bless America." Anybody want to join in? Yesterday was a very hard day. We are glad to be back although we miss our Disney magic. Ivan, can you get me some bacon please?

I forgot to clarify something, we made it but NONE of our luggage did. Nine pieces missing in action. They don't have a clue where it is. I think that mean Spaniard took it. Just kidding. So, no laundry today. We have no clothes, no hairdryer, no flat iron, no underwear, no socks, no souvenirs, no shoes (we took 22 pair, I am not sure how that happened), no toothbrushes, no nothing. Well, I have jet lag so I gotta go. Our jet lag is not too bad because of those cool No jet lag pills that Grammy had us take. Please pray that we get our luggage. Thanks! Jarrett will be adding pics later today. Thanks for joining us on our trip of a lifetime.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you made it home safely!!!! Man, I was going to ask you to be my partner on the Amazing Race...uh, maybe not. :o) call me when you get settled. I have more clothes for Maddy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Your home. Call me when things settle down.

Anonymous said...

So glad you guys made it back! I hope you get your luggage soon.