Monday, July 16, 2007

Packed and ready to go!


We are packed and ready to go! Can you believe all the luggage? Does it really take this much luggage for 4 people for 2 weeks. The kids are finally asleep, Jarrett is downloading songs to his IPOD, so far he has 8 days worth and I just got done cleaning the floors.

Madelyn had a pre-cruise break down after dinner. I suggested that she go play in her room with the toys she would miss while we are gone, (what was I thinking??) A couple of minutes later I hear sobs from her room. When I asked her what was wrong she said she didn't want to go anymore and just wanted to stay at our house and with her toys. She was also afraid that our house might burn down. (She heard Jarrett and I talking about giving emergency info to a neighbor just in case something happened to our house.) Note to self , Madelyn is always listening, so be careful what you talk about. After I couldn't calm her down I came up with a brilliant idea. Pawn the crisis off on Grammy! Smart, uh? She was able to talk to her and calm down right away. Thank you Grammy!

Ok, well I am off to bed. Please say a prayer for us for safe travels and good health. We love you all and we'll see in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, here is that website i was talking about where i made the extra cash.. later! i'm going to cali next week..check this out