Sunday, May 18, 2008

Florida or Bust

19 days AND COUNTING until our vacation to Florida!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. I am ready for some R and R! We are driving to Seacrest, Florida with our good friends Chris and Lisa and their kids. I asked my kids what they are looking forward to most about our trip. Nathan said watching videos in the van and Maddie said sleeping in bunk beds. I just craked up that we are driving 15 hours away to a beautiful beach house and THAT is what they are looking forward to. Oh, gee. I, on the other hand, am looking forward to white sandy beaches, refreshing water, watching my kids have fun, building sand castles, sleeping in (Oh, who am I kidding), relaxing, laughing, spending time with Jarrett, reading, eating,swimming, and walks on the beach.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I remember from past experiences we did not drive 15 hours. I drove 15 hours and the rest of my family sat in the backseat snacking, drinking, and watching movies. Occasionally the movies would stop for story reading time and potty breaks. I can’t wait for the R&R too.

Karen said...

How about some coloring with markers in that new van?

Steven said...

jarrett i dont think you really want kathy driving 15 hours..

Michelle said...

I LOVEEEEEEE that area! Tony's family had a condo in Destin and sold it recently, I went into mourning over that one! I hope you all have a great time and get some much needed R & R and that's the perfect place! I can see you and Lisa now on the beach with some fruity "beverage"!

Anonymous said...

I can't even tell you how jealous I am.

Except for the bathing suit part.

Mc Allen said...

ok I can POST HERE NOW! Uhhh nuff bout me- I'm so happy ya'll get to go & like Trace I'm just a wee jealous... Although it does occour to me that we did take a lil trip south of the border last yr & kathy had to stay back... Who am I kidding, this is a new year. I am kinda bitter... I can't wait to read this blog daily & see how your updating & posting your itinerary & pics a few times a day! :0)

Anonymous said...

can I come?????

Dawn said...

You guys will have so much fun, AGAIN!! And, you'll all come back so tan!!
I'm sure I'll get to hear all about it from Lisa or from reading your blog!