Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fabulous!




Oh, Thanks a lot Kim for this lovely and might I say prestigious award! So you think my blog is fabulous, I ain't buying that for one second! I will however, participate just because I love you. So, in order to give this honor the respect that it deserves, I have to follow some rules!

I must list 5 of my favorite addictions and then pass this along to 5 friends

1. COKE/Pepsi, I am bi-cola!! HA, HA!!
2. TV: The Bachelor, Greys, Desperate Housewives, John and Kate, etc, etc
3. The Twilight Books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Cheese Pizza
5. Traveling and planning trips!! I just need a job to fund all the places I want to take my family. I really should turn that passion into something that makes me some$$$$. Maybe I could be the next Samantha Brown.

Ok, So here are my 5 friends that I am bestowing this award upon:

(I have no clue how to link these)
**See I didn't deserve this award!

Dawn:Because, girl you are the blogging queen!
Traci: Just because I think it would funny to see your answers.
Karen: Because you need one more thing on your plate right now!
Sherri: Because you haven't blogged in a while and maybe this will motivate you
Shelly: I stalk your blog, rarely comment, but I promise I mean too.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Bi-cola! Bwahahahaaha!!! You are a hoot!!!


Thank you for honoring me with this award! (I have it already, but I still feel very honored!!)

Anonymous said...

I did the blog games though didn't know that it was part of an award...... oh well. my blog is not award worthy. :o)

Becki Francy said...

You are too funny. Talked to Kim, we need to set up a play date this month and catch up!

kim said...

LOVE THE NEW PICTURE! When was that taken?

Anonymous said...

okay, I'll do it.

Thank sso much for coming to the hospital.... I would have never been able to hold her during the iv thing.

your a true blue friend sister~!!!

love you.

zum the mum said...

LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE KIDS!!!!! Seriously. So cute! :)

shell said...

love the new look and I will work on this soon....Promise. Big day and big weekend at Church!

I am honored you read my blog....I am not a writer...just trying to "keep it real" Here is a taste....Number one addiction...Sonic Diet DP! How healthy is that!

Love you girl and I am counting down the days for you!