Thursday, June 5, 2008

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE VACATION

Twas the night before leaving for summer vacation,
my family was bursting with anticipation!

Mom grabbed the graham crackers,and the stuff for smores,
We carried our goggles, towels and sand toys.
"Remember my blankie, my dollie, my book,
Plus, Nathan's leapster and Daddie's new look."


The car is gassed up ,all nice and clean
filled to the brim and ready to burst at the seam!

The mail has been stopped,the bills have been paid,
the yard has been mowed, and Maddie even got herself a new hair bow!

Tomorrow at six we will leave this great state,
driving to Florida to meet our vacation date!


Thanks for reading our sorry attempt at a poem!!!!

4 comments:

Randa's notes on doing life with Christ and family... said...

I'm very jealous - I wish we were going to the beach too!!! Have a great time and be safe!

kim said...

NIIIIICCCCEEE!!!! Love the poem, but love the song by the go gos even better. Have a great trip! Love ya, Kim

Karen said...

Love the music! I wish we were heading to the beach for some fun in the sun. Have a safe & fun trip.

Steven said...

the go goos.....really????

hello 1980's and side pony tails


have fun at the beach!!!