Thursday, January 8, 2009

Donald Trump Jr.


This picture doesn't really need any words does it?





Madelyn gave Nathan Monopoly for his birthday last month. We started playing it last Saturday and have just had the best time ever playing it. We have left it set up on the coffee table and ever night after dinner and baths we have been playing. Nathan is Donald Trump Jr. He has hotels on all of his high dollar properties and is about to bankrupt all of us. He did feel sorry for me when I couldn't afford to pay him $1400 rent so he gave me one of his lesser valuable properties. I am glad he is a compassionate land lord.




Nathanism: The other day Nathan told me that he has a girl that he has his eye on in his class. He then tells me that she is just "Too beautiful to ignore!"




I think that may be a really good pick up line later in life.

2 comments:

Steven said...

oh his 1st girl friend... how cute

Dawn said...

LOL.... that's a great pick up line!!!

And, that picture of Maddie is hilarious!!!

I sort of look like that at night too.... Camryn all up in my grill and all. LOL!