Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Madelyn after the dinosaur ride. She screamed the whole way through. It was truly a very scary ride. Nathan buried his head in his lap.
All smiles before the ride!







Ok, are you tired of the Disney Pictures yet?? Oh well, you will have to endure a few more!
I don't know what happened here but I can't move the pictures around so they are all out of order. Today we enjoyed seeing all of the animals on the safari and riding Expedition Everest. The kids loved the Finding Nemo and Lion King shows. The Bugs life 3D show freaked them out though! It was a fun day and a beautiful park.

4 comments:

Steven said...

i love pictures....

keep em coming!!! glad you guys had a great time

zum the mum said...

I LOVE Expedition Everest!!!! It was so fun!

Keep the pictures coming - I'm planning my trip as I look at them! :)

molly said...

Kathy, I haven't checked your blog since this summer, but my eye went right there when reading Kim's blog. I know why now. I love Disney, it is so great to see all of your pictures. Tell Maddie that I hid my head on that Dinosaur ride as well. The picture they take at the end of the ride actually showed me tucking my head down and closing my eyes tight. My hands are even sweating as I think about it now. Hope you are having a good start to 2009. Missing you in Omaha!

kim said...

so wishing I were there right now! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures of the trip!