Sunday, January 4, 2009

Magic Kingdom Day 2



Friday morning we had to be at MK by 8:15 am for our reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table. All the girls were headed there and the boys were going to Crystal Palace for a breakfast buffet.



I had to call 6 months in advance for these reservations and was so excited to get them. I think it is every little girl's dream to go to Cinderella's castle. When we entered the castle the girls got to visit with Cinderella, get her autograph, and take a picture with her. Then we walked up the winding stair case then entered the dining area. I love the pic of Madelyn with her dress hiked up. (Notice the tennis shoes.)


Grampy surprised the kids and said he would buy them each a souvenir today. Madelyn picked out Minnie ears and Nathan picked a Mickey Sorcerer hat. They pretty much wore them the rest of the trip. Since we knocked out MK the first day we just hit a few of our favorites again, saw a show, toured Minnie and Mickey's house then headed back to the resort and went swimming. The weather was absolutely amazing during our trip! We headed to Downtown Disney for dinner and to walk around all of the shops. Max slept through most of dinner.























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT pics!!!!! was max not feeling well?? poor kid, he missed dinner!

Dawn said...

Aww... I'm loving seeing and reading about your trip.

Steven said...

Those are some cute pics!!! I bet M. just loved the castle!!!

have a great day

Karen said...

I remember setting my alarm for the crack of dawn so we could have breakfast at the Castle when Nicole was 7. I love that Maddie wore her princess dress. A girl has to have some comfortable footwear at disney!

I heard she got a fabulous dress up outfit for christmas - I need to see some picture - please!!!

Becki Francy said...

OK...that is a little girls dream come true!!!

ThatsBaloney said...

How cute! I hopped over from your sister's blog today. :)
My favorite pic is the one of M walking up the stairs in her princess dress. I love it!