Sunday, August 24, 2008

Walgreens Deals


Here are todays deals that I got at Walgreens. Jarrett is really getting a kick out of my enthusiasm for getting "Deals". Ok, the funny thing is that we are stocked up on Kleenex, deodorant and toothpaste for the next year but I seem to always be out of milk, fruit, OJ. You know the stuff you need everyday, but by golly we will not run out of toliet paper or air freshener.

1. Puffs 89cents walgreen coupon, paired with a 25 cent MAG coupon
TOTAl 64 cents per box
2. Glade scented oil plugins: BIGI Free paired with a $4.00 off/1 coupon,
Total: 79 cents for 2
3. Dawn Dish Soap: Walgreens coupon for 99cents, paired with a 50cent MAG coupon
Total: 49 cents
4. Deodorant: 2.99 paired with a $1.00 MAG coupon, plus received a $1 Register Reward
Total: 99 cents

My total: $4.80
My savings: $15.04


Second Transaction:
1. Pullups: $2.00 coupon, plus received a $2.00 Register Reward
Total:6.49, with RR $4.49
Savings: $7.49


Third transaction
1. Chalk $1.00 (I needed it to have the same #items as coupons.)
2. Rimmell Mascara: Buy 1 get 1 free, I used a $1 coupon on each mascara
Total paid for 2 mascaras $4.79
3. Pull ups: used $2 coupon plus recieved another $2 RR (but the kid forgot to put it in my bag.)
My total: $12.28
Total savings: 14.79


My total spent today: $22.57
My total savings: 37.32


PS Yes, both my kids are STILL in PULL UPS, Pray for us!! We could have fully funded their college funds with what we have spent on pull ups!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Girl, you are rockin' with the deals! We could all learn a thing or two from you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

SISTER.... Jorge is going to be sooo excited that we are going to be hanging out again!! I am soo impressed!!! We MUST shop together.


Can't wait to be close again!! (distance wise, I mean) :)

Steven said...

ok you are saving on household and personal items....what about the food items? we have clipped coupons for two weeks now and we saved like $6 today..... we suck

Karen said...

you are totally cracking me up!

Anonymous said...

you can't laugh anymore at my post it notes and my free Juicy Juice! Toothpaste and Deodarant for a year... sounds familiar! Good job Kathy! how do you change your blog at the top to look like that??