Sunday, July 13, 2008

There are no words!



I am not sure what year this was taken. I just can't seem to find adequate words to describe this picture. I think we should roast my sister Kris, she is the one in the blue dress that goes up her neck. Kris, were you going for the pilgrim look or the Amish?? I thought it was Easter, not Halloween! I am not saying that I am any better looking in this picture. Who in the world would cut a girls hair like that? I look like a boy. Kim, isn't Karen's dress the one we both wore again our senior year in highschool? At least Steven and Kim look cute. Karen, all I can say is WOW that is some Hair!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris, let me help you out. Kathy must of been the first female mullet wearer. Business in the front and PARTY in the back!

Dawn said...

ROFL! This is hilarious!!! I am cracking up!!

Karen said...

Kathy aka mullet girl - Don't you remember Kris was headed out to an audition for a re-make of Little House on the Prarie.

Steven looks like her just rolled out of bed after a late night.

Yes - I used lots and lots of aqua net - it's not easy getting stick straight hair to do that!

Steven said...

the rolling out of bed look is pretty in this season... i was just way ahead of my times....

i cant believe mom would of let my hair get that long.....

Mom said...

I can`t stop laughing ! I think the Laura ashley dress lasted 10 years or at least long enough for all four of you girls to wear it. I do not remember Kathy`s hair cut like that. Kathy you are brave to have posted these--just a preview of what is to come on Aug 1st Love Mom

Just Wedeminute said...

That's so funny!